This is a time when computers have a more central role in our lives, Windows 11 is a new version of Microsoft’s Windows and designed specially to make you more comfortable and make ahead in today’s world with more features.
Nowadays, global businesses depend on it. We can say most businesses depend on it, it’s been the backbone of global businesses. On Windows the web was started and grew up. We wrote our first email and played the first PC game with the help of Windows. It is a platform where a billion people rely on today.
Requirements of System
For installing Windows 11 on a PC these are the minimum system requirements. You may not be able to run Windows 11, if your system does not meet these requirements. You should check with your PC Original Equipment Manufacturer(OEM) or if your system already running Windows 10.
First requirement is your PC must be running Windows 10, version 2004 or later to upgrade it. Through Windows Update in Setting>Update and security, the free updates are available.
- Processor should be 1 gigahertz(GHz) or faster with 2 or System on a Chip(SoC) or more cores on a compatible 64-bit processor.
- Storage should be 64 GB or larger storage device.
- RAM – 4 gigabytes (GB).
- TPM – Trusted Platform Module (TPM) version 2.0.
- System Firmware – UEFI, Secure Boot Capable.
- Graphics card – Your device should be compatible with DirectX 12 or later with WDDM 2.0 driver.
- Display – It should be a high definition (720p) display that is greater than 9” diagonally, 8 bits per color channel.
- Microsoft account and Internet connection – Windows 11 Home edition requires a Microsoft account and internet connectivity. Internet access is required to perform updates and to download and take advantage of some features, for all Windows 11 editions.
For Windows 11 feature-specific requirements
Some details regarding requirements for key features are as below:
- Auto HDR – needed an HDR monitor.
- 5G support – it requires a 5G capable modem.
- Client Hyper-V – it needs a processor with second level address translation(SLAT) capabilities.
- BitLocker to Go – it needs a USB flash drive.
- Cortana – it requires a speaker and microphone
- Presence – it needs a sensor that can detect human distance from the system.
- Touch – needs a monitor or screen that supports multi touch.
- Voice Typing – with a microphone requires a PC.
- Wi-Fi 6E – it requires a Wi-Fi 6E capable AP/router and driver and WLAN IHV hardware.
- Windows Projection – it requires a Wi-Fi adapter that supports Wi-Fi Direct and a display adapter which supports Windows Display Driver Model(WDDM) 2.0